Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, January 4, 2024

MACHINE LEARNING, DATA SCIENCE, RPA, IOT, QUANTUM COMPUTING, BLOCKCHAIN, Cybersecurity & AI NETWORK

 Jonathan


Congratulations . I await the release - I believe on 9th ?

Would I be able to integrate Model -2 with ,

www.HemenParekh.ai. ?

Do visit my Digital Avatar on Monday and ask me any questions ( by talking ) in any one of 26 languages and my Avatar will reply you by talking back !

So much for being able to communicate

May be you can help me ( through personal.ai API ? ), With " perceive " and " act "

Wishing you luck

Hemen / Friday - 05 Jan 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment