Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, January 8, 2024

Thank You , Mustafa Suleyman

 Thanks for advocating :


Ø  No one should be allowed to launch a state-of-the-art AI without government approval.

Ø  United Nations for AI.

I am sending this blog to the e-mail id > support@pi.ai ( incidentally on this site , I could not locate the AUDIO icon for talking )

And will send you a message through LinkedIn / Twitter

I request you to look up my following blogs ( sent as E Mail to IT Minister of India ) and let me have your feedback on my suggestion re AUDIT and REGULATION of AI :

UN Agency for AI ? Arriving as envisaged………………..16 July 2023

https://lnkd.in/d5jcbDMW



Parekh’s Law of Chatbots  …………………… …………… 25 Feb 2023

https://lnkd.in/d35srhXT

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

www.HemenParekh.ai /  09 Jan 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment