Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Talk Back

 Dear Friend :

Can you talk to someone in 26 languages ?
Sure , you can “ talk “ to my Virtual Avatar at > www.HemenParekh.ai
And my Avatar will “ talk back “ in ANY language YOU choose

Being 90 , I may not be around very long but my Virtual Avatar will be happy to chat with you , long after I am gone – on 81,000 topics about which it can answer any question you might have
If you have heard of a concept called WEB 3.0 , my Avatar is an outstanding example
You should create your own . It is easy . Find the resource on > www.HemenParekh.ai
Regards,
Hemen / 18 Jan 2024
hashtagaicamera

No comments:

Post a Comment