Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, January 13, 2019

DATA PROTECTION LAW

https://lnkd.in/fjsHQg5 Government has a very delicate job of balancing the opposing requirements of : # Surveillance of Citizens for National Security ( Internal + External ) # Protecting citizen Privacy # Transparency in the operations of its Intelligence Agencies # Avoidance of Arbitrariness in the Executive decisions in such matters Neither the proposed DATA PROTECTION LAW , nor the recent amendments to the IT Act , are able to guarantee this balancing Which , my following suggestion does

No comments:

Post a Comment