Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Data Protection - Privacy - Ownership - Monetization

https://lnkd.in/f6i8XWn Can India come up with a solution for " Data Protection - Privacy - Ownership - Monetization " that could become a BENCHMARK for the entire World ? Something which all countries would rush to implement for their own citizens ? Something , which ( at least ) in India enable users to earn up to Rs 35,000 per month from those Social Media web sites , which have been minting billions of dollars from personal data submitted by users on these web sites and sharing none of its profits with content creators ? If the readers believe that , in my following blog , I have offered a feasible solution , then I urge them to share / forward to their friends or to the Policy Makers

No comments:

Post a Comment