Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Red tape grounds P2P startups as investors stay clear of space

Red tape grounds P2P startups as investors stay clear of space Read more at: //economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/67332449.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst ======================= My take [ P2P Lending Regulations – 29 April 2016 ] : https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2016/04/p2p-lending-regulations.html · Can " Companies " register on P2P platforms as either Lenders or as Borrowers ? · Can American / European / Japanese citizens become lenders on Indian P2P platforms and lend money to Indian borrowers ? · Globally , loan default rate for P2P platforms is under 1 % My suggestion ( to enable FDII- Foreign Direct Investment by Individuals ) has the potential to bring back those $ 501 billion that Indians have secretly stashed abroad No rocket science here ! · FDII will raise that number of Self Employed , enormously · FDII will turn India into a " Low Cost Economy " , thereby boosting · Exports and taking GDP beyond 10 %

No comments:

Post a Comment