Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Universal Basic Income

https://lnkd.in/f299vBK " Universal Basic Income " For past few days, experts have been endlessly debating the problems that introduction of UBI will throw up That includes the intractable issue of deciding : Who is really poor ? What is the threshold of poverty ? How to avoid the problems associated with that determination - including bogus entries ? All this apart from deciding the monthly amount of such Basic Income and from where to raise that estimated Rs 7 lakh*crore per year ? Those searching for a feasible / practical alternative to UBI , may want to look up

No comments:

Post a Comment