Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Restaurants seek clarity on E-commerce FDI rule tweak

Restaurants seek clarity on E-commerce FDI rule tweak Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/f3AUpWT ==================================== Extract : .............if online food companies should comply with the guidelines, which prohibit them from influencing prices and operating inventory-based models, including their own kitchens. ========================== I have envisaged that our E Com Policy is heading for a situation where Commerce Ministry will end up issuing a new clarification , every day ! Upto 39.92 Million clarifications ! May not be bad , until you realize that most of these so called " Clarifications " would give rise to new scenarios , requiring new clarifications ! Not convinced ? Please read : Weave a Wondrous Web [ w3 ] https://lnkd.in/fW4m8ja

No comments:

Post a Comment