Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Now, it pays to be jobless in Rajasthan

Now, it pays to be jobless in Rajasthan https://lnkd.in/eNdbtEG ========================= Translated : Better to be a jobless GRADUATE in Rajasthan and get Rs 3,000 per month as unemployment allowance , than to be a landless / farm worker ( for 6 months per year ) , ANYWHERE in India - who is not entitled to even that Rs 500 per month which NDA govt just announced for " land owner farmers " ! Even if the family of that Unemployed Graduate earns Rs 2 lakh per year ! And , even if your unemployed sister ( in Rajasthan ) too , gets an unemployment allowance of Rs 3,500 per month ! I wonder if those 125 million land-owning farmers , who are entitled to Rs 500 pm , will want to sell their lands and become unemployed in Rajasthan ( - bonanza for fake degree sellers ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment