Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, January 14, 2019

New industrial policy linking global supply chain on the anvil

New industrial policy linking global supply chain on the anvil: Suresh Prabhu https://lnkd.in/fD4e97z Extract : Stressing the need for Indian industry tapping global supply chains, Prabhu said, “Manufacturing cannot happen end to end in one geography. It has to be part of a global value chain and global supply chain. That is why we are discussing a new industrial policy which is awaiting Cabinet approval, focusing on how to develop mutually beneficial value chain and supply chains.” ================== In my blog " Draft GST Law / 16 June 2016 " , I wrote: NATURE https://lnkd.in/famFA3E * A physical " Product " ( Capital Goods / FMCG / Consumables / Perishables ) * A virtual " Service " ( Medical advice / Legal advice / Consultancy / Software etc ) # GEOGRAPHIC SPREAD * Across National boundaries ( International Trade ) * Across State boundaries ( within India ) * Across Municipal boundaries (within a State ) # SUPPLY- CHAIN / INTERMEDIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment