Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, January 4, 2019

IIM-A study allays govt fears on e-comm FDI

Headline in Times of India ( 04 Jan ) : " IIM-A study allays govt fears on e-comm FDI " Highlights : # Monopoly of a marketplace is not necessarily harmful for the customers # Cash burn is not always capital market predation # non-price predation ( sxclusive arrangements with suppliers ) may not be discriminatory # Global players do not have access to unlimited capital for predation ===================== May be the authors of IIM-A report got to read : Mukesh has the last laugh ! https://lnkd.in/fUruaxw

No comments:

Post a Comment