Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, January 18, 2019

" Election Code of Conduct " !

https://lnkd.in/fUtw9eu Can NDA government reverse bad publicity surrounding the " ill effects " of De-Monetization , without withdrawing from circulation, Rs 2,000 currency nortes ? Especially , since the common man in the street just cannot see / feel the benefits of De-Monetization but can experience its BAD side-effects ! Yes ! It is possible And without violating " Election Code of Conduct " ! Here is how : ============ hashtagmarketing hashtagelections

No comments:

Post a Comment