Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Corona Virus ?

Can we find courage to : > Take whatever urgent ( and , may be temporary ) steps are needed to contain the spread of Corona Virus ? > Think of turning this threat into an OPPORTUNITY to push through REFORMS , which will strengthen the very foundation, not only of our HEALTH CARE SYSTEM, but also of our ECONOMY ? And I don't mean handing out cheques to our citizen ( as being contemplated in USA ) Can we look forward to hear PM Shri Modiji announce some of the suggestions listed here , in his address to the nation today evening at 8 PM ? I am sending this blog to him ( through E Mail ) , hoping that he does ! MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment