Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, March 6, 2020

Recruiters threatened by AI ?

06 Mar 2020 News: Tribal kids of Chhattisgarh’s Bastar learn from their new teacher Alexa https://lnkd.in/f-Mz5-E --------------- Extract ; For tribal children of about 40 primary schools in Maoist infested Bastar district, Alexa is their new “teacher”. A teacher who answers every question, which tribal children ask out of curiosity- from the number of states in India to the weather condition in Bastar Division. -------------------- Seems like Bastar is overtaking all the schools of India and catching up wit Finland , when it comes to ROBOTIC learning . Here is how : Recruiters threatened by AI ? [ 31 Mar 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/e9N6qCb Extract : “ Finish school employs a robot teacher fluent in 23 languages “ The robot recognises the pupil’s skill levels and adjusts its questions accordingly. It also gives feedback to teachers about a student’s possible problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment