Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Work from Home

To prevent the spread of Corona Virus, in the past few days, Chief Ministers of State after State , are : > Ordering shutting down of public places > Exhorting businesses / industries to let their employees " Work from Home " , using Internet / Video-Conferencing / VPN etc What however no State Chief Minister can do is to announce a : " Work from Home " Policy Frame-work, which would turn a corner of home of every UNEMPLOYED youth , into a " DISTRIBUTED BPO ", using VPN and with Direct Transfer of Subsidy ( DBT ) , to the youths - instead of the Rs 1 LAKH per seat subsidy to the BPO owner Over the past 4 years, some 29,000 Startups have registered If, on average, each employs 10 persons, that amounts to 290,000 in 4 years My suggestion [ of " Work from Home " BPO ] can create 5 million jobs EVERY YEAR ! It is an OPPORTUNITY that I hope , NDA government will not miss ! If $ 5 Trillion economy ( by 2024 ) is like " Building Castles in the Sky ", then my suggestion is the FOUNDATION ! MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Permission to create jobs ?

No comments:

Post a Comment