Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, March 5, 2020

SERVICE SECTOR

Today's newspapers report that the SERVICE SECTOR has recorded highest growth in the last quarter There is enough evidence to conclude that this came about due to rapid DIGITIZATION of our economy Other factors which could have helped this growth are : > As compared to the Manufacturing Sector, service sector is less capital-intensive > It is more Manpower-intensive ( of which, we have abundance ) But, in my opinion, we have barely touched the fringe of this sector Service Sector has tremendous potential and can create millions of jobs - and fairly fast In this blog / email , I have suggested an intervention ( by Shri RaviShankar Prasadji ) , to enable India realize its dream of : Jobs for All = Peace on Earth MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Caused by CoronaVirus ?

No comments:

Post a Comment