Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

how long will it

Here is a math problem for your 8th standard daughter ( who is at home since schools are closed due to Corona Virus ) to solve : > If it take 4 weeks to test 9,100 persons for corona virus , how long will it take to test 1,000,000 persons ? And a problem for YOU : > From among 1370 million Indian Citizen , how would you identify those 1 million who are running HIGH BODY TEMPERATURE - and, therefore qualify for use of 1 MILLION imported TEST KITS ? For answer ( to your question - not to your daughter's , which stumps me ! ), read : MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Corona Virus Testing Capacity

No comments:

Post a Comment