Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, March 2, 2020

It pays to manage waste, find 9 south Mumbai societies

02 Mar 2020 News: It pays to manage waste, find 9 south Mumbai societies Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fHssQTF ------------------------------ Extract : Starting this month, nine housing societies in south Mumbai’ s D ward will qualify for a 10 % property tax rebate - 5 % for properly segregating their wet and dry waste and 5 % for COMPOSTING the wet garbage on their premises -------------------------- 10 % tax rebate ? Just not enough to motivate 50,000 Coop Hsg Societies of Mumbai ,which generate 8,000 tons of GARBAGE per day What ( rebate ) will motivate them ? " Towards installation of such plants , Municipality to give a discount of 25 % to the Society in monthly taxes , for a period of 5 years " For detailed proposal, read : Incentivize Housing Societies [ 27 April 2016 ] https://lnkd.in/fKr99Tc ================== I urge , Mr. Rajendra B. Jagtap, AE (SWM) D Ward 022-23861429 Extn 371 to consider my suggestion

No comments:

Post a Comment