Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Forces Shaping Indian Retail's New Decade

08 March 2020 Today's Times of India carries an info-graphic ( under section " Startup Stories " ), titled : " Forces Shaping Indian Retail's New Decade " It lists following trends : > Digital Consumer Journeys ( Bio-metric Payments, AR based product trials ) > AI at scale ( Inventory Management, assortment planning ) > Digital Supply Chain ( Schedule Optimization, Replenishment Planning ) > Automation of Operations using Robotics ( In-Store stocking, Last mile delivery ) > Technology-driven Staff enablement ( VR assisted training , mobile POS ) How Reliance Retail is implementing all of the above , is explained in this blog MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Jumping onto Reliance Retail Bandwagon

No comments:

Post a Comment