Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, March 20, 2020

SUICIDE MISSION - a Harakiri !

As far as the onslaught of Covid-19 is concerned , so far we have been lucky And that is what worries our PM Shri Modiji ! He is, rightly worried that this low incidence will make us complacent Also, equally rightly, he compares this as a GLOBAL WAR , which must be fought unitedly But, to fight a WAR , we need WEAPONS - technological weapons In this blog / email, I have described some of these weapons , which are, either already available or capable of being developed by our Scientists in short time We need to make available these weapons to those brave soldiers - not simply express our gratitude by clapping / ringing bells at 5 pm on 22 March ! We must not send them on a SUICIDE MISSION - a Harakiri ! I urge Dr HarshVardhan to urge our Scientists / Geeks to rise to the occasion MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Sankalp – Sanyanm – Shastra

No comments:

Post a Comment