Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

NPR FORM

They say : " It is not enough to be a fair / transparent and honest, you have to be perceived as one " Especially in the present case of NPR about which , there exists in the minds of citizen, a lot of distorted perceptions It won't help to keep shouting : Opposition is spreading false impression about NPR What will help is to go out among the citizen ( rallies at every street corner ? ) and say : " Ask me any question about any DATA FIELD of the NPR FORM - and I will explain to your satisfaction, why that information about YOU will be used to devise WHAT beneficial schemes for YOU " I have no doubt , this is the only way to get perceived RIGHT ! MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Better Late than Never

No comments:

Post a Comment