Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Crores spent but only 25% water meters functional in city: BMC data

Crores spent but only 25% water meters functional in city: BMC data https://lnkd.in/fj3wbHu Highlights : Mumbai has approximately 4 lakh metered connections, of which 2 lakh are in slums. About 30 per cent of the meters are functional in the island city, nearly 23 per cent in the western suburbs and another 24 per cent in the eastern suburbs. According to civic officials, the charges are Rs 3.68 per 1,000 litres for slums and Rs 4.8 per 1,000 litres for housing societies. ================== Deduction : BMC is losing a daily revenue ( due to non-functional meters ) of Rs 40 LAKH Solution : Install " Pre-paid Smart Water Meters " along the lines of : Electrifying : Smartly https://lnkd.in/fECdTbH

No comments:

Post a Comment