Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Path to heaven is paved with good intentions !

https://lnkd.in/eSPkC5s As per recent reports ( commissioned by the Central Government ) , total amount of BLACK MONEY in our country , could possibly be as high as : Rs 1245 Lakh*Crore And our government , over the past 4 years, has managed to recover / unearth , Rs 78,000 crore They say : Path to heaven is paved with good intentions ! With just 100 days left for the General Elections, one thing has been proved , viz : Devil is in Details !

No comments:

Post a Comment