Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, February 18, 2019

Small e-commerce sellers no less in mega offers

Small e-commerce sellers no less in mega offers https://lnkd.in/ftmD3qg ==================== Extract : Two senior industry executives said the country’s two largest online marketplaces have adopted this strategy by appointing multiple sellers for the top-selling products to comply with the revised foreign direct investment (FDI) policy for ecommerce. The policy bars sellers to have more than 25% of purchases from the marketplace entity or its group companies and wants smaller entities to have a level playing-field. ============================== Want to know what to expect next ? Read : Weave a Wondrous World [ W3 ] https://lnkd.in/fW4m8ja

No comments:

Post a Comment