Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Pradhan Mantri Shram-Yogi MaanDhan Scheme

https://lnkd.in/fSM6EUD For months now , experts ( - and non-experts too ) are at a complete loss to figure out : # How many new jobs are getting generated ? # Where exactly are the jobs getting added ? # When ( period wise ) are the jobs getting generated ? # Who is getting a job and at what salary ? # At what rate are Salaries / Wages rising across various sectors ? Finally now , there is a way to answer ALL these questions , through insightful deployment of JAM ( Jan Dhan - Aadhar - Mobile ) trilogy And that opportunity arises from : Pradhan Mantri Shram-Yogi MaanDhan Scheme , Dear Shri Piyush Goyalji : You may have opened a PANDORA's BOX - of SOLUTIONS !

No comments:

Post a Comment