Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

IT to be backbone of government’s cash scheme for farmers

IT to be backbone of government’s cash scheme for farmers The Narendra Modi government’s PM-KISAN scheme, which will enable cash transfers to small and marginal farmers, will be headed by a chief executive officer (CEO) and the programme will run on a centralized software platform. https://lnkd.in/fhRWcis ================================ I hope , in course of time, this " software platform " will morph into a " Technology Platform " that I conceptualized in : Influence farmers and win Votes ? [ 04 Feb 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/f5tKwrT

No comments:

Post a Comment