Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, February 11, 2019

Your electric vehicle dream may get a Rs 50,000 jump-start

Your electric vehicle dream may get a Rs 50,000 jump-start Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/eemqwT4 ====================== Would not it be far better to subsidize the full cost of Rs 21,500 of an ELECTRIC BICYCLE ( on certain conditions , no doubt ) , to Metro City Residents , who need to travel 10 km each way - just as they are doing in the city of BARI ( Italy ) ? An Italian city that pays people to cycle to work Read more at: https://lnkd.in/ewq3QZW

No comments:

Post a Comment