Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

No new jobs but happier citizens in Finland's basic income test

No new jobs but happier citizens in Finland's basic income test https://lnkd.in/fXVPyjU Extract : A groundbreaking trial providing a guaranteed basic monthly income to 2,000 jobless people has led to improved wellbeing but failed to boost employment, Finnish authorities announced on Friday. =================================== Obviously , UBI ( Universal Basic Income ) or even a Targetted Guaranteed Income , is beyond the resources of Indian government , without , raising taxes on existing tax payers Do we have an alternative ? May be > Read : Universal Basic Income [ 20 Jan 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/frt7N87

No comments:

Post a Comment