Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, February 8, 2019

Terrorism and violence are not India's local problems

https://lnkd.in/f69STFH Terrorism and violence are not India's local problems These are problems for the entire world And rapid advances in Artificial Intelligence could make things worse if it is allowed to only " copy / mimic " the human intelligence Answer lies in teaching / training AI to " copy / mimic " the HUMAN WISDOM " , accumulated over centuries and preached by all the religions of the world, viz : Violence in any form , to a person's soul / mind or body , must be rejected I hope , all of our IoT connected devices and apps , will come with a built-in ARIHANT

No comments:

Post a Comment