Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, February 18, 2019

Technology giants have no business in banking: Uday Kotak

Technology giants have no business in banking: Uday Kotak https://lnkd.in/f8iE2mD =================== Extract : "If a Google or a Facebook ever decided to be a bank, we have a problem...They don't want to be as regulated as we are," Kotak, who heads Kotak Mahindra Bank said while speaking at the annual Nasscom leadership summit here on Wednesday. =========================== You do have a very valid point , Shri Kotak , but the rate at which technology is obsoleting traditional industries , is frightening - and the right thing to do for the traditional banks , is to ask themselves : " What business are we in ? " To know why each company must ask this question , read : WHO WILL OBSOLETE WHOM ? [ 20 Aug 2015 ] https://lnkd.in/fy7kUj7

No comments:

Post a Comment