Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Phase-II of Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Programme Approved

Phase-II of Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Programme Approved https://lnkd.in/fdqxy8y =========================== Extract : The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs Chaired by the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi has given its approval for the Phase-II of Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Programme that aims to achieve cumulative capacity of 40,000 MW from Rooftop Solar (RTS) Projects by the year 2022.  The programme will be implemented with a total central financial support of Rs.11,814 crore. ==================== Actual total achievement as of Dec 2018 , is > 3.85 GW That leaves balance of 36 GW to be achieved in 4 years ( 9 GW per year ) What we actually achieved in 2018 > 2.4 GW =================== For my assessment , read : Roof Top Solar : Stuck at Plinth Level ? [ 17 July 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fgdbUHc

No comments:

Post a Comment