Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, February 8, 2019

Millions of our Unemployed cannot be assured Unemployment Allowance

https://lnkd.in/f_TFEPv Will our Policy Makers realize that : # Millions of our Unemployed cannot be assured Unemployment Allowance at ( Rs 3,000 x 31 million unemployed - PER MONTH ! ) # " Universal Basic Income " is an Utopian - but unworkable - concept for " Reducing Income Inequity " or as a " Wealth Transfer Mechanism " But the mechanism that I propose will leverage the " DATA WEALTH " of our 500 million Internet users ( Data is the New Oil ) Each of our Internet user may earn , anywhere from Rs 10,000 to Rs 30,000 per month , by authorizing.... https://lnkd.in/feecX2H .....to SELL his / her Personal Data to Social Media / E Commerce web sites / mobile Apps Hope Shri Ravi Shankar Prasadji , finds time to read this !

No comments:

Post a Comment