Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Child Learning Skills

 Child trains AI ?


20 years ago I wondered :  How does a new-born child learn “ concepts “ from its surrounding “ vision – sounds – touch – smell – taste “ ?

That made me write following note to my colleagues. Now, some researchers at New York University seems to have “ proved “ my hypothesis ( see news report below )

To appreciate , compare these two pieces of text :

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

www.HemenParekh.ai /  04 Feb 2024

My 20 year old note :


SELF - LEARNING SOFTWARE …….Sept 2003
05/09/2003 – 17/09/2003

Kartavya / Abhi / Sanjeev,

Self-Learning Software

How does a one year old child learn to differentiate between colours Red & Blue, and beyond that between different shades of Red?

This is another way of asking

“How does Learning take place? What steps are involved in the learning process? “

No comments:

Post a Comment