Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, February 19, 2024

Currency Fake : a Solution in Sight ?

 Dear PM Shri Narendrabhai ,


You have repeatedly advocated use of technology to eliminate corruption / black money

I urge you to invite Prof Anantha Chandrakasan
( deanofengineering@mit.edu ) to confirm :

# This tag can be embedded on Rs 500 currency notes

# Its accumulation of more than 10,000 notes, in any geo-fenced area ( of
3mx3m / 57 trillion square of www.What3Words.com ) can be traced to alert ED / IT dept for Black Money

No comments:

Post a Comment