Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

MSP > Most Saleable Proposal

 Dear ,

Shri Piyush Goyalji ( piyush.goyal@gov.in )
Shri Arjun Mundaji ( Arjun.munda@gov.in / Arjun.munda@gmail.com / agrimin.india@gmail.com )
Shri Bhagvant Mannji ( cmo@punjab.gov.in / bhagwant.mann@sansad.nic.in / bhagwantmann@gmail.com )

When you meet the Kisan leaders today evening , do meet in a spirit of “ Give and Take “
Make your “ compromise “ a “ win win “ solution where no one is a victor and no one gets defeated
I urge you to invite the Kisan Leaders to participate in “ good governance “ of the entire country and subsume
their self interest for the sake of a larger good
Please offer them my following proposal ( originally shared with them and the government , 2 years ago ) :
GIVE :
Ø  Legally binding MSPs for all 26 crops ( subject to revision every second year )
TAKE :
Ø  Legally binding MPQ ( Maximum Purchase Quantity ) for each crop ( calculated each year ), in such a way that the total budget allocation for purchase of all crops ( for the year ) shall NOT exceed ( say ) 10 % of Central Government’s TOTAL EXPENDITURE for the year ( as announced in Budget speech )
Eg :
For 2023-24, government’s total expenditure is estimated at Rs 45 lakh*crore
Therefore , government’s total purchase ( of all 26 crops ) shall not exceed Rs 4.5 lakh*crore

Here is how that procedure will work :

Ø  Point : Counter-Point // MSP : MPQ  …………………..  28  Nov  2021
https://lnkd.in/dS-3dwwP

No comments:

Post a Comment