Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, February 9, 2024

Dear Election Candidates

 I believe each one of you have a personal website of your own

To enable your fans / followers to send you a greeting / a message / a request , you may have provided on your website , your email ID or a feedback form ( many celebrities’ websites provide neither ! )
You may be getting thousands of mails / messages every day
How do you respond  ?
Most of you have a “ Auto Response “ feature built into your site, which sends out an “ Canned Acknowledgement “ mail
Some of you may get your secretary to send a reply, if the fan message is  “ flattering “ ( may be one in a thousand ! )
Your “ interaction “ with your followers, stops there
Now consider this :
You launch your very own Digital Avatar ( like mine ) and , in your own voice , answer any question that your fan / followers pose
In any language too !
24 x 7
Chat / converse with a thousand followers, SIMULTANEOUSLY  !
Now, since you are a candidate for coming Lok Sabha election, you would want to reach out to millions of voters. You would want to engage with them in a “ dialogue “
In that case, with just a few weeks left before the election day, you must leverage your AI-powered Virtual Avatar to “ out-smart “ your competitor
Have no doubt
Right now, your competitor is in the process of launching his own Avatar, to out-smart you !
If he is first , you won’t get a “ Second-mover Advantage “

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
www.HemenParekh.ai /  10 Feb 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment