Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, February 2, 2024

Thanks, Shri Modiji – from 250 Million Families

 What for ?

For accepting my suggestion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What suggestion ?
To combine following schemes :
#   “ Suryodaya Yojana “  with  “ National Clean Cooking Mission “
#   Total cost of a 3 KW RTS installation to be borne by the Government . No cost for household
#   Fully compensating DISCOMS for loss of revenue + some incentive
#   Transferring all Carbon Credits earned by 1 crore ( 10 million ) installations to the Funding Agency ( REC )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give details of your suggestion and when did you suggest it ?
I suggested it in my following e-mail on 28 Jan 2024 :

Suryodaya Yojana

Here are the details :
#  Merge Suryodaya Yojana with National Efficient Cooking Programme
======================================
Where did you find acceptance of your suggestion ( for merging of two schemes ) by Shri Modiji ?

In following news report :

Solar panels for households will lower cost of batteries for EVs: PM Modi    …. HINDU  / 03 Feb 2024

Extract :

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday said that government initiatives such as solar panel rooftops for 1 crore households announced in the interim Budget along with a clean cooking mission will be a boost for the battery manufacturing industry and bring down the cost of batteries for electric passenger vehicles.

Speaking at the inauguration of the three-day Bharat Mobility Summit, he said,

“ If I push the clean cooking movement [in the country with] 25 crore households so that you have rooftop solar [panels] and provision for battery storage, this will fuel clean cooking and demand for batteries. This will bring down the cost of car batteries.”

The PM said that his vision is that the solar panels for 1 crore households announced in the interim Budget
will also provide charging for vehicles of the house owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment