Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, February 5, 2024

Rajeevji : No big deal

 Dear Shri Chandrasekharji ,


It is heartening that , in NDA third term , addressing this problem of “ monetization of content “ for the benefit of “ content creators “ , will be one of the priorities for the government

However , I urge you to persuade PM and his Cabinet Ministers that they must go beyond enabling the news papers to monetize their content and address the much bigger issue of enabling 900 million ordinary citizen whose private / personal data ( compiled without their explicit / informed consent ), is being used by the Big Tech companies to earn billions of dollars ( by SELLING this data to their advertisers )

In this context , I have sent to you several e mails , enclosing a precise ( portal based ) mechanism . I urge you to look up the following . Interests of ordinary citizen must get precedence over interests of media :

Rajeev Chandrasekharji : How about a Big Bang ?  ………………………. 20 Jan 2023

https://lnkd.in/d-ije-Gx

No comments:

Post a Comment