Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, February 24, 2024

If you can’t lick them , join them

 If you can’t lick them , join them

========================================
Dear Shri Chandrasekharji ,

So well-articulated, when you talk of “ Our Digital Nagriks “

Of course, Google ( Gemini ) – ChatGPT – Anthropic – Meta – Microsoft etc, will find a way to prevent recurrence of such abusive attributions to our celebrities ( Politicians – High ranking Ministers – Actors – Sportspersons – Authors – Artists – Editors etc )

But then it is a matter of a few months before anybody – and everybody – is enabled by AI , to generate DEEP FAKE videos / audios ( cloned voice like original , ala A R Rahman’s recent experiments ? ), and flood the social media , while leaving NO TRACE of the originator !

These fake “ Digital Nagriks “ will jump ( get forwarded ) from one smart phone to another , till it swamps a BILLION phones / tablets / PCs and , before long , TV screens – Alexa – and many gadgets / devices found in each home

It will be a Tsunami unlike any found in nature ! Unstoppable – because Untraceable !

And the first to get “ drowned “ will be the celebrities

What can they do ?

Beat the fraudsters at their own game .

By creating / launching their REAL “ Digital Nagriks “ before someone else does . Their own DEEP REAL

Like my own Digital Avatar  > www.HemenParekh.ai { - even though I am no celebrity }

In this regard , you may want to look up my following earlier e-mails :


Ø  Dear PM - Here is your BRAHMASHTRA for 2024 ……………. 28 Feb 2023
Ø  AI Chatbot : Brahamashtra for 2024 Elections ? ……………… 23 Mar 2023
Ø  Dear PM : Introspection won’t help / Technospection will . 13 May 2023
Ø  Anuragji , how about this NEW TECH ?  ……………………………. 17 May 2023
Ø  Feedback is Good : Dialogue is Best …………………………………. 13 Jan 2024

Dear Shri Chandrasekharji ,

You are a technocrat – and quite capable of envisaging the future trends
And what I have said above is no “ Rocket Science “ either
You are also in a position to carry my voice to dear Narendrabhai
To create his DIGITAL – REAL NAGRIK , should not take more than a week !

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

www.HemenParekh.ai /  25 Feb 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment