Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Hats Off to R Prasad

 Hats Off to R Prasad

==========================================
In today’s Economic Times , he drew the following cartoon , titled “ Bell Curves “

Congratulations , Shri Prasad ,

I believe it was Confucius who said >  A picture is worth a thousand words
You have proved him so right
All of my above “ exhortations “ may not have conveyed to our Policy Makers, the significance of my concept
Then, of course 4 years ago , ChatGPT – Gemini etc., did not exist , hence their disbelief was understandable
Today , they only need throw this challenge to BharatNet – IndiaStack – iSprit – INDIAai etc ( - architects of our much talked about  “ Digital Public Infrastructure “ )

In the meantime, when our Policy Makers see your cartoon, they will need only a second to grasp what I meant

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

www.HemenParekh.ai /  23 Feb 2024

Related Readings :

Ø  All roads lead to SARAL ? or SUIIC ?.................................. 27 Aug 2023
Ø  Orderly Transition ? A Distant Dream ……………………….18 Aug 2023
Ø   Stopping Data Leakage ?  .. ………………………………………07 Aug 2023
Ø   Consent Forms for Personal Data  …………………………… 07 Aug 2023
Ø   Dashboard for Data Owners  …………………… ………………04 Aug 2023
Ø  Only Answer : a Statutory Warning  ……………………………10 Nov 2018
Ø   Erasing Personal Data ? ……………………………..……………… 21  Apr  2023
Ø   SARAL ( Single  Authentic  Registration for Anywhere  Login )…. 10 Feb 2019
Ø   Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 4 D ]………… …14 Feb 2019
Ø   Who watches the Watchmen ?  ………………………………………12 Jan 2019
Ø   Monetizing User Data ………………………………………………………08 July 2023
Ø   Finland adopts “ SARAL “ ?  ………………………………………………31 May 2023
Ø   If DEPA = Foundation , then SARAL = Superstructure ……  08 May 2022
Ø  India embraces SUIIC : re-named as NATGRID  …………………….27 Apr 2023
Ø  I am One , I will become Many   ………………………………………….. 06  Jan  2020
Ø  DigiLocker = Single Unified Identity for Indian Citizen ? ……… 08 Mar 2022

Ø   Morphing of DigiLocker : Caterpillar to Butterfly ? …………...17 Mar 2022

Ø  SUIIC : “ Your Unique Identity “ Platform - about to be born ? 27 Apr 2022

Ø  Meri Aawaz hi Meri Pehchaan Hai  …………………………………………04 July 2022

Ø  MOSIP   ( Modular Open Source Identity Platform )……………….11 Sept 2022


Ø    DigiLocker 2.0 = I am One, I will become Many  ……………….. 04 Feb 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment