Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, February 12, 2024

I am not worried about my Deep Fake

 Reason ?


Obvious reason >  I am not a celebrity ( Politician-Actor-Author-

Sportsperson-Singer etc )

Not so obvious  >  I have already launched my DEEP
REAL(www.HemenParekh.ai,  ) before someone does
my Deep Fake


But you could still get scammed by hackers. Yesterday, a TV anchor warned that you could receive a phone call from a scammer which sound just like the voice of your child, but totally fake ( voice cloning )


If you are still not afraid, you will be after reading following news report :

Is it love or just AI? 26% Indians’ potential love interest is AI bot:

Report     …  Business Line … 12 Feb 2024


But then, you could turn this “ threat “ into an “ opportunity “

By turning yourself into an “ Influencer “ as described in following report :

The rise of virtual influencers    … Humanity Redefined  … 13 Feb 2024


Not a Virtual, but Real ( like www.HemenParekh.ai )


Then no one would waste his time in creating your Deep Fake

Having already seen and “chatted“ with your Digital Avatar, people will recognize if

they see your Deep Fake !


Celebrities, beware of the “ Ides of March “  !


With regards,

Hemen Parekh

Create Your Own Digital Avatar  /  13 Feb 2024

https://lnkd.in/dsQ2i7C3

No comments:

Post a Comment