Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, February 18, 2024

From S Kumars to ONDC : a 24 year journey

 Context :


ONDC Partners MeitY’s Common Service Centres To Take Ecommerce To Rural Areas  .. Inc42… 14 Feb 2024

Extract :

As part of this partnership, CSC's e-Grameen will join the ONDC as a buyer application, allowing citizens in the rural parts to access ecommerce services
In the second phase, sellers registered on the CSC platform will be able to receive orders via ONDC Network

CSCs are access points to get digital services for citizens in underserved rural and remote locations

My Take :

Ø  Origin of ONDC ?  ………………………….  27 March 2022

https://lnkd.in/d5QS_uWe

Extract :

Extract from Agreement between SKCL and 3P

Source - https://lnkd.in/dA86z6GW /  13 April 2000 / Page No :  9 / 10 /  11

Roles

The four major players who are crucial to the SKCL network are:

Ø  The Franchises
Ø  The Strategic Business Associate ( SBA)
Ø  The Content partner
Ø  SKCL

No comments:

Post a Comment