Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Beating drums to sell attached assets ?

Beating drums to sell attached assets ? Sebi flags 'outdated' recovery methods [ 17 March 2019 ] Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/frs_sEB ========================= Some 30 MONTHS ago , SEBI issued a circular which read : " Besides these agencies will have to make a proclamation of attachment / sale at or near the attached property on the beat of the drum or through loudspeakers " That made me write on 21 OCT 2016 , Song / Dance / Retro Step ? https://lnkd.in/fDMVwST It is a pity that despite my warning against ( at that time ) proposed introduction of Rs 2000 currency notes , Govt went ahead with it , on 08 NOV 2016 ( so called Demonetization - which turned out to be remonetization that led to increase in Black Money and corruption !

No comments:

Post a Comment