Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, March 28, 2019

VotesApp

https://lnkd.in/fG2YT9B For over 5 years, I have been advocating voting using a Mobile App : VotesApp https://lnkd.in/fRk3Gcs Till now, it seemed that political parties ( with vested interests ) would continue to oppose it - ignoring enormous benefits of Time / Money / Efforts that my suggestion offers . Apart from the possibility of being able to get 850 million voters , to complete voting within hours and being able to declare results , within ONE DAY But the demand of 50 % VVPAT verification by 21 opposition parties can be met ( - and exceeded ) by implementing my suggestion ! If for nothing else, than for their lack of faith in EVM , they should come forward and support mobile-based voting I hope Supreme Court uses this petition to usher India to its Digital future !

No comments:

Post a Comment