Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Model Code of Conduct

https://lnkd.in/f55deAu Thank God , " Model Code of Conduct " does not apply to me For a moment I was worried that Randeep Surjewala ( Congress ) and Mamta Banerjee ( TMC ) might lodge a complaint against me to the Election Commission , for , not only congratulating certain respected Research Institutions and Scientists for this revolutionary EV battery technology , but - also daring to send this blog as email to members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / Policy Makers / Newspaper Editors / TV Anchors / Economists / Think Tanks / Journalists / Business Leasers / Assocham / FICCI / CII etc ! Of course , they would not mind if I had found some excuse to curse our Prime Minister using worst language at my command !

No comments:

Post a Comment