Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Supreme Court seeks answers from government over poll reforms

Supreme Court seeks answers from government over poll reforms A three-judge bench led by Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi demanded answers from the legislative department of the law ministry within two weeks on why its February 2018 order has not yet been implemented. Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/f4HqdHR ================================ Dear Supreme Court , I wish you luck because , I get a feeling that no political party is interested in any kind of ELECTORAL REFORMS, since these will drastically curtail their arbitrary powers As to the question of what REFORMS people want, readers would find answers at : Reforming Elections and Lok Sabha [ REaL ] [ 20 Dec 2016 ] https://lnkd.in/fqPt_iA

No comments:

Post a Comment