Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Farmers to earn an additional income of Rs 5 LAKH*CRORE

https://lnkd.in/f7MFWgs Can we enable our Farmers to earn an additional income of Rs 5 LAKH*CRORE , per year , by 2022 ? By finding umpteen processes to " add value " to the 500 MILLION tons of Agricultural Waste that our farms generate EACH YEAR , by turning it into useful products ? To know what are such processes - and leading to what end-products - read : hashtagAgriculture hashtagWaste hashtagStubble hashtagStraw hashtagBiomass hashtagPower hashtagEthanol

No comments:

Post a Comment