Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

BULK DATA SHARING POLICY

https://lnkd.in/fzuC5au In its last Cabinet meeting few days back , NDA government cleared the : BULK DATA SHARING POLICY By selling anonymized / aggregated data of 230 million vehicles in the country, government may earn a few hundred crores of rupees each year Obviously " money making " , was not the driving force behind this decision But the significance of this POLICY DECISION is the acceptance of the following PRINCIPLE : # Citizens are the sole DATA OWNERS of their private / personal Data # Social Media must be made to PURCHASE such data for a price , from the data-owners # Extension of this policy to cover data of citizens is both, natural and urgent # Towards this end, the proposed DATA PROTECTION LAW shall incorporate the mechanism of : Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 4 D ] https://lnkd.in/fVwSSSX

No comments:

Post a Comment