Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, March 4, 2019

Taxing the Data Thieves ?

https://lnkd.in/f-UkFUz France is about to make 30 Internet Giants to pay a DIGITAL TAX , amounting to Rs 4,000 crore per year Spain and UK will follow soon Being 20 times their size, we in India can make these Internet Giants to pay our citizens ( DBT into their bank accounts ) , Rs 80,000 Crore PER YEAR, for using their PERSONAL DATA How long will we suffer from inferiority complex / mental slavery ? If 21st Century has to , truly belong to India , here is the definitive way to announce it to the Western World !

No comments:

Post a Comment