Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, March 8, 2019

Centre plans Tesla-like battery plants to push EVs, storage

Centre plans Tesla-like battery plants to push EVs, storage https://lnkd.in/f5ZDtBF =========================== Now think about this : India would require a minimum of 20 GIGA FACTORIES by 2030 ( for 800 Gwh capacity ) [ 40 Gwh per factory ] If we assume that some industry ( Reliance / JSW / Suzuki –DENSO / M&M etc ) manages to put up the very first such Giga factory in 2020 , then , this would require at least TWO giga-factories to be commissioned EVERY YEAR for the next 10 YEARS ( 2020 till 2030 ) What will that cost ? TESLA’s Giga-factory has a capacity of 35 Gwh and expected to cost $ 5 Billion ( apprx. Rs 35,000 Cr ) So , a 40 Gwh factory might cost , approx. Rs 40,000 cr That means , we need an investment of Rs 80,000 Cr per year ( for 2 factories ) , for 10 years in row ! ===================== For more, read : India : Energy Storage Mission [ 04 Dec 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fEsgztB

No comments:

Post a Comment